Wednesday, March 30, 2016 – 6 pm – 9 pm
University of Nevada, Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law
4505 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89154-1003
Thomas & Mack Moot Court (MCB)
- Chistopher Aaron, a former counter-terrorism officer for the Central Intelligence Agency’s drone program.
- Cian Westmoreland – former drone program communications technician – 606 Air Control Squadron; 73rd Expeditionary Air Control Squadron – US Air Force.
- Jesselyn Radack - Director - Whistleblower & Resource Protection Program (WHISPeR) - ExposeFacts.org and one of the lawyers for the whistleblowers; author of Traitor: The Whistleblower and the ‘American Taliban’.
- Shelby Sullivan-Bennis - Counter-terrorism Caseworker - Reprieve.org.
- Marjorie Cohn - Professor - Thomas Jefferson Law School; editor of, and contributor to, Drones and Targeted Killing; former president National Lawyers Guild.
- Rev. Chris J. Antal – Unitarian Universalist minister, a member of Veterans for Peace, who served as a military chaplain in Afghanistan.
Sponsored by Veterans for Peace and Knowdrones.com